Ask the Experts
The homeopathic approach towards infertility deals with physical, mental and genetic make-up that individualizes a person. It works at the root level of a health problem without causing any side-effect and giving you a solution for the lifetime. Homeopathic treatment first determines the core issue of a disorder, works on them minutely and gives desired results.
Infertility is defined as not being able to get pregnant despite having frequent, unprotected sex for at least a year for most couples.Infertility may result from an issue with either you or your partner, or a combination of factors that prevent pregnancy.
Male infertility is influenced by various factors like dysfunctional reproductive organs leading to inability to produce required quantity/quality of the sperms, or the hormones which are not in coordination. Lack of sexual interest with loss of libido, lack of emotional bonding with the partner or discords between them are also the contributing factors for the infertility.
In today’s scenario women are part of the working generation and modern lifestyle. They are exposed to various stressful situations and emotional conflicts which pave way for various health issues and cause of female infertility in form of menstrual irregularities, hormonal imbalances, or sometimes inadequacies like improper growth of the reproductive system and in very few women congenital absence of the glands and the organs.
Some Signs and Symptoms of Infertility Disorders:
The main symptom of infertility is not getting pregnant. There may be no other obvious symptoms. Sometimes, a woman with infertility may have irregular or absent menstrual periods. In some cases, a man with infertility may have some signs of hormonal problems, such as changes in hair growth or sexual function
Causes of infertility
- Male Disorders: | Low Sperm Count & Low Motility | Azoospermia (zero sperm count) | Sexual disorders – Erectile Dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation | Sexual Weakness | Micro Penis | Varicocele | Hydrocele | Benign Prostate Hypertrophy | Prostate Cancer
- Female Disorders: | PCOD | Thyroid disorders | Hormonal Imbalances | Irregular Menses & Painful Menses | Uterine Fibroids | Tubal blocks | PID Pelvic Inflammatory diseases | Leucorrhoea | Pre-Menstrual & Post-Menopausal Syndrome | Delayed Puberty | Endometriosis | Sexually transmitted infections | Uterine abnormalities – Hypo-plastic Uterus and Ovaries | Repeated Miscarriages |Breast Cancer and Uterine Cancer
Namma Homeopathy provides appropriate medicine prescription and helps to improve the body to obtain fertility also further reducing the prolonged time to conceive a baby naturally. We also help remove genetic defects along with acquired diseases, enable the system to carry a pregnancy to full term.
- Low sperm count and low motility
- Azoospermia (zero sperm count)
- Erectile dysfunction
- Premature ejaculation
- Varicocoele and hydrocoele
- benign prostate hypertrophy
- Prostate cancer
- Thyroid problems
- Tubal blockages
- Other Hormonal Disturbance